City Quays 3
Date of Construction
Engineers / Architects
SDG were approached by Tyrone Formwork to assist with the supply of a permanent formwork solution.
Floor slabs are usually 300mm however this job had a requirement of a 1650mm deep slab.
Contact was made with SDG to see if we could source a solution to pour without using traditional formwork methods to facilitate a quicker basement slab pour.
SDG sourced recostal® 2000 GT which is permanent formwork allowing Tyrone Formwork to create a construction joint on the slab with a key profile according to Euro Code 2.
Units are supplied to specific project-heights on site. Recostal® shuttering is also available with anti-leakage material and clamps to eliminate the need to weld rebars.
- Self-supporting, systemised method of construction joint support
- Vastly reduced labour for fixing and removing traditional methods
- Bespoke to dimensions onsite
- Stronger joint profile allows reduced rebar
- Accommodates slabs up to 3000mm